The 10.1" Android™-powered Toughpad FZ-A1 is ideal for highly mobile outdoor workers in challenging conditions, it's designed to meet durability standards on drop resistance as well as meeting ingress protection ratings on dust and water.
The CPU in the tablet incorporates a dedicated security processor, which provides a high level of tamper resistance and frees up the multi-purpose CPU core for other tasks. The business matte, anti-reflective screen with digitizer provides true daylight visibility together with 10 hours' battery life, integrated GPS and replaceable battery.
- Android™ 4.0
- Marvell® dual-core processor
- Dedicated security processor core, FIPS 140-2 Level 2 compliant
- 10.1" anti glare capacitive Multi-Touch Display and Digitizer
- Up to 500cd/m” brightness with anti reflection film
- Satellite GPS and digital compass
- Up to 10 hours battery life
- Replaceable battery
- Drop resistant from a height of 120cm, MIL-STD 810G compliant*
- Water / Dust protected, IP65 compliant*
* Tested at Panasonic Factory.
Google, the Google logo, YouTube and Android are trademarks of Google Inc.